Heat recovery steam generators
The product mix of heat recovery steam generators allows virtually any customer requirements to be met in terms of using boilers for power generating facilities in circuits with all types of gas turbines with unit capacity of up to 300 and more МW for combined cycle plants with unit electric power rating of up to 850 МW and more for various power generating facilities. A salient feature of the heat recovery steam generators is the fact that each steam generator is unique and is custom designed.
Heat recovery steam generators for small scale power generation from 2.5 to 60 МW.
Heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), steam type and water heated type with horizontal gas flow, natural circulation, equipped with duct burner or without it. Hot-water heat-recovery boilers with horizontal and vertical gas flow.
Heat recovery steam generators for units of up to 300 МW.
Heat recovery steam generators for two or three pressures as a part of single and double combined cycle plants as well as built-ups for the existing electric power plants as a part of combined cycle plants plus HRSG.
Heat recovery steam generators for steam generator units of up to 850 МW.
Heat recovery steam generators for three pressures as a part of two-unit combined cycle plants. Key technical parameters of heat recovery steam generators for power facilities (subject to change due to specific project requirements)
- Steam generating capacity from 14 to 320 t/hr.
- Temperature –from 210 to 566 °С
- Pressure from 0,46 to 12,7 МPа.
- Vertical arrangement of heating surface tubes
- With respect to gas flow all the surfaces are countercurrent
- Duct burner (supplied at the customer’s request)
- Number of circulation circuits is from 1 to 3 different pressures with an additional reheat circuit
Heat recovery steam generators for oil production.
Once-through heat recovery steam generators designed to raise oil recovery from formations feature a specialized design, which ensures steam generation directly on the oil production facilities.
Key technical parameters (subject to requirements of a specific project):
- Steam pressure downstream the heat recovery steam generator – from 5.5 to 15 МPа.
- Steam content at the output of the heat recovery steam generator between 60…80%.
- Horizontal arrangement of heating surface tubes.
- With respect to gas flow:
— economizer is countercurrent;
— evaporator is parallel.
- Duct burner (supplied at the customer’s request).
- Bypass system – diverter, bypass stack (supplied at the customer’s request).
- Independent medium flow circuits – up to 30 pcs.