Heat recovery steam generators for combined cycle plants of up to 850 МW
Heat recovery steam generators for three pressures as part of double combined cycle plants. Key technical parameters of heat recovery steam generators for power facilities (subject to change due to specific project requirements)
- Steam generating capacity from 14 to 320 t/hr.
- Temperature –from 210 to 566 °С
- Pressure from 0,46 to 12,7 МPа
- Vertical arrangement of heating surface tubes
- With respect to gas flow all the surfaces are countercurrent
- Duct burner (supplied at the customer’s request)
- Number of circulation circuits is from 1 to 3 different pressures with an additional reheat circuit
- Horizontal configuration of the heat recovery steam generator with natural circulation with stack fitted closely to the boiler has compact dimensions, comparable with those of the vertical configuration boilers, however the horizontal boilers are more economical, reliable and simple in service;
- Special design solutions aimed at improving compactness of the boiler and its components (installation of the blocks without impellers closely to each other width-wise, direct steam discharge pipes, lack of warm box, etc. ;
- High modularity of the boiler design;
- Simplicity and high speed of installation;
- Low weight modular design of the boiler frame;
- Free expansion of heating surface tubes downwards;
- High multiplicity and uniformity of circulation;
- Lack of unreliable and costly circulation pumps;
- Reduced demand for electric power by eliminating circulation and recirculation pumps;
- Lower consumption of spare parts and reduced volume of maintenance;
- Low pressure evaporator from alloy steels reduces corrosion multiple times;
- Lack of heated external downcomers;
- Automatic heating surface drainage system;
Special design of economizer provides a complete uniformity in the fields of velocity and temperature of mediums in the bank as well as eliminates the problem of medium boiling in tubes.
PJSC Krasny Kotelshchik provides warranty service and supplies necessary spare parts for the warranty period of the equipment operation. The service program encompasses a broad spectrum of services throughout the entire service life of the equipment: monitoring its condition, diagnostics of its status, fault prevention (during scheduled shutdowns), repairs, supply and replacement with spare parts and components, while guaranteeing high quality and reliability of operation.