Heat recovery steam generators for units of up to 300 МW
Heat recovery steam generators for two or three pressures based on Nooter/Eriksen technology as part of mono- and double steam generator units as well as superstructures for existing electric power plants comprised of steam generator unit plus heat recovery steam generator.
- Horizontal configuration of the heat recovery steam generator with natural circulation with smoke stack fitted closely to the boiler has compact dimensions, comparable with those of the vertical configuration boilers, however the horizontal boilers are more economical, reliable and simple in service;
- Special design solutions aimed at improving compactness of the boiler and its components (installation of the blocks without impellers closely to each other width-wise, direct steam diverting pipes, lack of vestibule and others);
- High modularity of the boiler design;
- Simplicity and high speed of installation;
- Low weight modular design of the carcass;
- Free expansion of heating surface tubes downwards;
- High multiplicity and uniformity of circulation;
- Lack of unreliable and costly circulation pumps;
- Reduced demand for electric power by eliminating circulation and recirculation pumps;
- Lower consumption of spare parts and reduced volume of maintenance;
- Low pressure evaporator from alloy steels reduces corrosion multiple times;
- Lack of heated external downcomers;
- Automatic system of heating surface drainage system;
- Use of reverse bends to eliminate hydraulic jack.
«Krasny Kotelshchik» provides warranty service and supplies necessary spare parts for the warranty period of the equipment operation. The service program encompasses a broad spectrum of services throughout the entire service life of the equipment: monitoring its condition, diagnostics of its status, fault prevention (during scheduled shutdowns), repairs, supply and replacement with spare parts and components, while guaranteeing high quality and reliability of operation.