Heat recovery steam generators for small scale power generation from 2.5 to 60 МW
The product mix of heat recovery steam generators allows virtually any customer requirements to be met in terms of using boilers for power generating facilities in circuits with all types of gas turbines with unit capacity of up to 375 and more МW for steam generator units with unit electric power rating of up to 850 МW and more for various power generating facilities. A salient feature of the heat recovery steam generators is the fact that each steam generator is unique and is custom designed.
Heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), steam type and water heated type with horizontal gas flow, with natural circulation, with an after burning device or without it. Heat recovery steam generators for one, two or three steam pressures, are designed based on NOOTER/ERIKSEN technology.
Heat recovery steam generators for two or three pressures based on Nooter/Eriksen technology as part of mono- and double steam generator units as well as superstructures for existing electric power plants comprised of steam generator unit plus heat recovery steam generator.
Heat recovery steam generators for three pressures based on Nooter/Eriksen technology as part of double steam generator units.
Once-through heat recovery steam generators designed to raise oil recovery from formations feature a specialized design, which ensures steam generation directly at the oil production facilities. The HRSGs are designed and manufactured based on Nooter Eriksen (U.S.A.).
- Steam pressure behind the heat recovery steam generator – from 3 to 15 МPа.
- Steam content at the output of the heat recovery steam generator between 60…80%.
- Horizontally positioned heating surface tubes.
- With respect to gas flow:
— economizer has a once-through connection;
— evaporator has a once-through connection.
- After burning device (supplied at Customer’s request).
- Bypass system – diverter, bypass fumes pipe (supplied at Customer request).
- Independent medium flow circuits – up to 30 pcs.
- Horizontal configuration of the heat recovery steam generator with natural circulation with smoke stack fitted closely to the boiler has compact dimensions, comparable with those of the vertical configuration boilers, however the horizontal boilers are more economical, reliable and simple in service;
- Special design solutions aimed at improving compactness of the boiler and its components (installation of the blocks without impellers closely to each other width-wise, direct steam diverting pipes, lack of vestibule and others);
- High modularity of the boiler design;
- Simplicity and high speed of installation;
- Low weight modular design of the carcass;
- Free expansion of heating surface tubes downwards;
- High multiplicity and uniformity of circulation;
- Lack of unreliable and costly circulation pumps;
- Reduced demand for electric power by eliminating circulation and recirculation pumps;
- Lower consumption of spare parts and reduced volume of maintenance;
- Low pressure evaporator from alloy steels reduces corrosion multiple times;
- Lack of heated external downcomers;
- Automatic system of heating surface drainage system;
- Use of reverse bends to eliminate hydraulic jack.
«Krasny Kotelshchik» provides warranty service and supplies necessary spare parts for the warranty period of the equipment operation. The service program encompasses a broad spectrum of services throughout the entire service life of the equipment: monitoring its condition, diagnostics of its status, fault prevention (during scheduled shutdowns), repairs, supply and replacement with spare parts and components, while guaranteeing high quality and reliability of operation.