Heat recovery steam generators for oil production
The product mix of heat recovery steam generators allows virtually any customer requirements to be met in terms of using boilers for power generating facilities in circuits with all types of gas turbines with unit capacity of up to 375 and more МW for steam generator units with unit electric power rating of up to 850 МW and more for various power generating facilities. A salient feature of the heat recovery steam generators is the fact that each steam generator is unique and is custom designed.
Heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), steam type and water heated type with horizontal gas flow, with natural circulation, with an after burning device or without it. Heat recovery steam generators for one, two or three steam pressures, are designed based on NOOTER/ERIKSEN technology.
Heat recovery steam generators for two or three pressures based on Nooter/Eriksen technology as part of mono- and double steam generator units as well as superstructures for existing electric power plants comprised of steam generator unit plus heat recovery steam generator.
Heat recovery steam generators for three pressures based on Nooter/Eriksen technology as part of double steam generator units.
Once-through heat recovery steam generators designed to raise oil recovery from formations feature a specialized design, which ensures steam generation directly at the oil production facilities. The HRSGs are designed and manufactured based on Nooter Eriksen (U.S.A.).
- Steam pressure behind the heat recovery steam generator – from 3 to 15 МPа.
- Steam content at the output of the heat recovery steam generator between 60…80%.
- Horizontally positioned heating surface tubes.
- With respect to gas flow:
— economizer has a once-through connection;
— evaporator has a once-through connection.
- After burning device (supplied at Customer’s request).
- Bypass system – diverter, bypass fumes pipe (supplied at Customer request).
- Independent medium flow circuits – up to 30 pcs.
- The whole boiler unit is compliant with the Russian standards with provision of all the certificates necessary for commissioning into operation as required by the regulatory bodies of the Russian Federation;
- If required,«Krasny Kotelshchik» completes and installs the boiler island, performs startup and adjustment, hands the facility over on turnkey basis, repairs and services it.
«Krasny Kotelshchik» provides warranty service and supplies necessary spare parts for the warranty period of the equipment operation. The service program encompasses a broad spectrum of services throughout the entire service life of the equipment: monitoring its condition, diagnostics of its status, fault prevention (during scheduled shutdowns), repairs, supply and replacement with spare parts and components, while guaranteeing high quality and reliability of operation.